Operating Seasons & Hours
The majority of the park is open throughout the year which consists of all the 18 buffer zones. However, with regards to the 3 core zones, they open during the standard operational period from 1st October to 30th June every year. The highlight of the park is that the Buffer zones have better sighting chances as compared to the core zones.
The standard safari timing is of 4 hours each. The safari throughout the day is conducted in 4 different time slots, as below:
- Morning Safari: The timings may range from 5:30 am to 10:30 am depending on the sunrise timing.
- Evening Safari: The timings may range from 2:30 pm to 7:00 pm depending on the sunset timing.
- Night Safari: The night safari takes place only in the buffer zone. The entry time is 7:30 pm to 10:30 pm.
- Entry Time: 20 minutes before sunrise.
- Exit Time: 20 minutes after sunset.
*Information Last Modified On: 01-Apr-2021