|Park Area||640 sq km|
|Safari Tourism Zone||Zone Name|
- The Nagarhole National Park has two entrance gates — Kabini (Karapura) to the south, and Veerana Hosahalli near Hunsur to the north.
- Tourists can take a one-hour mini-bus safari from the Veeranahosahalli side of the park.
- For Jeep safaris, one will have to use the gate at Kabini (Karapura).
- There are two zones that jeep safaris take you into:
- Zone A: passing through the forest area.
- Zone B: passing near the Kabini backwaters observing the wildlife that come close to these water bodies.
In The Park
*Information Last Modified On: 24-Jul-2021