Rules & Guidelines
- Safari Ride & Safari Zone is given as per subject to availability.
- Once the safari voucher is issued then the amount is non-refundable.
- In case your safari is not booked due to reasons like technical error or non-availability of the seat, we will refund the whole amount in your given bank account. The same would be communicated accordingly.
- For elephant safari rides please make sure you arrive at the safari point at a sharp time as provided by the safari management team as per govt. rules.
- Jeep Safari Pick up facility is provided to the tourists staying around 10 kilometres from the safari entry gate.
- Vehicle and their charges (jeep, Driver, Entry Fee, Road tax) are included in the Safari charges, so you don't have to pay any extra charges to them.
- Visitors are required to obtain entry permits. (by producing above mentioned documents)
- The safari booking process is governed by the rules made by the forest department of the Kaziranga National Park.
- Jeep Safari is allowed in two shifts: one in the morning and one in the evening.
- Elephant Safari is also allowed in two shifts but both in the morning time only.
- Entry permits once issued can not be cancelled or transferred.
- Only registered guides can join your excursions, please do not try to change the guide or naturalist.
- Entry to the National Park is strictly prohibited after sunset.
- While doing a jeep safari do not get down from the vehicle, it is not allowed.
- Avoid carrying pets while you are on a holiday tour as no pets can be taken inside Kaziranga Park.
- All visitors to the Kaziranga Wildlife Sanctuary are to abide by the rules and regulations of the wildlife protection act. So please co-operate.
Safari Booking Procedure:
- The full name, age, sex of each visitor as printed same on the identity cards to be provided along with the confirmatory amount.
- Preferred travelling date & Safari timing (Morning/Afternoon)
- The specific ID card number of your ( Voter Id, Aaadhar No, Driving license No etc).
- Safari charges to be paid in advance.
- Please carry the same ID card submitted during online booking
- Passport details are mandatory for making reservations for foreign tourists.
- Safari is allotted on a first come first serve basis. (subject to availability)
*Information Last Modified On: 14-Aug-2021