Rules & Guidelines
- For safety purpose, the safari is not recommended for women who more than 3 months pregnant, children below 5 years old, anyone that has had major surgery or has a broken leg/arm or chronic back or neck pains.
- The Safari might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions.
- Please contact your safari organizers with regards to the entry & exit times for clarity.
- Timings must be strictly followed, as the safari is strictly time constrainted.
- You are requested to pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- Children below 3 years of age are not recommended to partake in the safari.
- Please do not litter at the safari park.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages at least one hour prior to the activity.
- A minimum of two people and a maximum of six people can avail this activity.
*Information Last Modified On: 21-Jul-2021