Rules & Guidelines
- It mandatory to take Authorized Guide with each vehicle after paying requisite fees before entering any protected area.
- A minimum distance of 50 meters should be maintained between two vehicles in any protected area.
- It is mandatory to show the park Entry Pass and/or Identity proof, upon demand by any Forest Official, when traversing through any protected area.
- Try to wear nature merging coloured clothes, like...Beige, Green, Browns when visiting any protected area.
- The maximum permissible speed of any vehicle when traversing through any protected area should not exceed 20 kmph.
- It is mandatory to keep a minimum distance of 20 meters from any wildlife, in case any wild animal comes near your vehicle, please do not move your vehicle, instead stay stationary and give passage to the wild animal.
- Do not try to feed, tease or chase the animals.
- Do not carry arms, explosives or intoxicants inside the Park.
- Do not carry passengers more than the permitted capacity of the vehicle including driver and guide.
- Do not get down from the vehicle at any place except at authorized places.
- Do not play any musical instrument or play songs on mobile or any other instrument while on safari.
- Do not lean out of the vehicle or get down from one vehicle and board in other vehicles.
- Do not stay at a place for sighting wild animals for more than 5 minutes.
- Do not throw plastic or any object ( bottle tin, packets ) out of your vehicle/park.
- Do not overtake other tourist vehicles, follow one-way rules where applicable.
- Do not shout while sighting the animal or otherwise.
- Shut down your mobile and reverse the horn of the vehicle while on a jungle safari in the core.
- Do not bring your Pet Animals.
*Information Last Modified On: 24-Jul-2021