Find Your Safari is your one-stop solution for all your wildlife tours & travels across India. A Wildlife Travel Booking Portal dedicated to the best Indian Wildlife Safari Destinations. It is a platform that helps travellers find and explore National Parks and hidden gems of Indian Wildlife tourism. Our Park Finder Quiz eases out the process of finding the best National Parks in India for every traveller. From deciding which park to visit to which hotel to use at a designated destination, all your questions will be answered. Wildlife Safari in India is gaining popularity, with people visiting these parks and acknowledging the beauty that can’t be found elsewhere. India is the only country in the world that accommodates both the Royal Bengal Tiger and Asiatic Lion. Being in such a country is vital for exploring and harnessing its true beauty and being mindful of the environment. The concept of the best Wildlife Safari doesn't necessarily translate to only Tiger Safari in India but is also about exploring the true beauty of Indian Wildlife. To make sure that you get the best of Indian Wilderness, India has some of the best Wildlife Resorts to assist you in exploring the same. Hence, to help you choose from the finest of the wildlife resorts in India, we have handpicked our listed safari hotels & safari lodges which provide the greatest wildlife experiences.
We believe travelling should be both fun and responsible. Therefore, all our listed Wildlife resorts and lodges follow various Responsible Tourism and Sustainable Living Practices. Our vision resonates with a rich Wildlife Safari Experience in India and travelling is the only way to unleash a great experience. Therefore to Explore the Indian wildlife to its depths, contact us as a medium to uncover the best of wildlife safari and relish an amazing exploration of National Parks in India.
With the assistance of Find Your Safari, your dream safaris and wildlife safari destinations can come true in India. We can assure you; every aspect of your journey would be looked after. Discover a world where you get to Find, Your Safari!
Explore the World of Luxury Safari, Assist in Preserving the Hidden Gems and set yourself free by Connecting with Nature!
Park of the Month
Ranthambore National Park
Ranthambore National Park is one of the prime destinations for wildlife sightings in India. Thriving in proximity to the major cities of Rajasthan, Ranthambore is a paradise for travellers. Unquestionably, the royal structures, colours, food, landscapes, and local people make this region a popular tourist attraction in Rajasthan. If you are someone who loves wildlife tours, Safari in Ranthambore is a must-try activity. The park is majorly famous for its tiger safari in India and was an important part of Project Tiger in India. One can spot various species of animals such as Indian wild dogs, swamp deer, leopards, jungle cats and more. Ranthambore National Park also boasts over 3330 bird species which makes it ideal for birders.
Ranthambore National Park is located in the border district of Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh, Sawai Madhopur, and is full of adventures, flora, fauna, sightseeing, and hotels. Ranthambore Safari bookings open from October to April, which is the best time to visit. You might be able to spot tigers abundantly and other wildlife creatures easily, while on Ranthambore Safari.
It was established in 1955 as a game sanctuary at Sawai Madhopur but later it was changed into Project Tiger reserves in 1973 and became a National Park on 1 November 1980. Although Ranthambore National Park is famous for its wildlife, there are other things to do in Ranthambore, such as little hikes, camping, safari lodges, ecological park, and tranquillity at its best.
Famous National Parks in Rajasthan: Sariska Tiger Reserve, Alwar, Desert National Park, Keoladeo National Park
- Ranthambore Fort: A Place that takes you to the period of the Rajputana dynasty, when the palace would have been a majestic place to stay for kings.
- Trinetra Ganesh Temple: This Lord Ganesh temple is unique in the entire world because it houses the idols of Lord Ganesh's entire family together and also Lord Ganesh has three eyes here.
- Chambal River Safari: Marking the boundary of Ranthambore National Park from the Madhya Pradesh Border is the Chambal River. Boat safari through Chambal is what people look forward to every year.
- Dastkar - A Society for Crafts People and Crafts: It is a place where you can find the artistic revival of local crafts which has also helped innumerable native women in basic survival. Their crafts and designs are world-class and often get exported to western countries.
- Rare Species of Wild Animals: Indian Civet cat, Hyena, Indian Gazelle, and Black Buck are some really rare wildlife animal species that can be spotted at Ranthambore Park.
We have been in the safari business for quite some time now and we have come so far, by being sure to give our customers that authentic experience and close counters with wildlife of national Parks. We have a lot to offer you if you are thinking to visit any National Park very soon. Though, for Ranthambore National Park, we have made a list of things that we offer.
1. Itinerary: We will provide you with a complete itinerary whilst planning a journey for you at Ranthambore. This will help you navigate the experience at Park.
2. Types of Safaris: We offer you 3 types of Safari, you can choose from-
• Jeep Safari
• Canter Safari
• Boat Safari
3. Tickets: Once we have assumed the responsibility of your gladly visiting the park, we take care of all the tickets and passes.
4. Accommodation and lodging: Going on a safari is not a one-day tour, it takes 2 to 3 days for any person to see what nature has to offer. Therefore, find your safari has exclusive tie-ups to the best lodges and hotels in Ranthambore that will make your stays unforgettable.
Find My Luxury Stay
• Fateh’s Retreat: Located on the westernmost part of the forest is the beautiful and blissful Fateh’s Retreat. It is a farmhouse of a renowned personality, often known as the “Tiger Man of India”.
Details- The property is surrounded by large trees and wild bushes which immediately attracts the people for peace and hypnosis of nature. It has 5 ample size bedrooms, which can accommodate 3 people in one. You will find a gorgeous infinity pool at the property which makes it even more attractive.
And obviously, you can expect lavish food, including breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Also, being surrounded by forest, you may have a friendly visit from wild animals like tigers, hyenas, leopards, and many more.
• Khem villas: This property is itself a milestone in creating excellent hospitality and introducing natural elements to the visitors. Situated in the Sherpur part of Ranthambore, Khem villas offer us the perfect view of the Aravalli range with a canopy of endless forests keeping up with the tranquillity and peace of the jungle. Khem villas accommodate 2 villas, 8 cottages, 7 tents, and 4 rooms, which are spread across 25 acres of land. The owners of the property are engaged in social work for native tribes and women. The food here is marvellous and finger-licking.
Other luxury resort options in Ranthambore National Park include Aman i Khas Ranthambore, tigress Ranthambore, Ananta Ranthambore, and Ranthambore Heritage Haveli, Oberoi Ranthambore, Raj palace resort Ranthambore, Vanyavilas Ranthambore, Dev Vilas Ranthambore, Tiger moon resort Ranthambore, Sher Bagh Ranthambore, Sawai Vilas Ranthambore and more.
1. Meals: We will be providing you with complete breakfast, lunch, and dinner to your liking. Which will keep you energised and fulfilled throughout the safari.
2. Nature Walk: We will be assisting you and your family on a nature walk for exploring the national park and the wilderness on foot.
3. Daily high tea and Cool Drinks: Roaming and visiting Ranthambore national park can be exhausting, so to keep your spirits high and rejuvenated, we provide you with high tea and cool drinks like beers and soft drinks.
4. Attractions: We cover all the nearby attractions and sightseeing with a happy face.
Ranthambore is the lifeline of tourism in Rajasthan and it receives loads of tourism around the year. You would love to visit the park with us because we know how to take care of you.
For bookings, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or +91 6377716255
Hotels of the MonthView All
Kanha Earth Lodge
Kanha Earth Lodge, tucked in a small hamlet, in 16 acres of natural forest, bordering Kanha’s buffer zone, we stay true to our ethos of eco-tourism and conservation, while offering outstanding hospitality, in a quaint, yet luxurious abode. The lip-smacking flavours of local and global cuisine promise to satiate the taste buds, as do the myriad experiences of wild life and adventure, guided by our talented team of naturalists.
What People Say About Us
The website is nicely built and gives a lot of information about the National Parks of India. The best part is that the safari packages it offers are much reasonable than the ones provided by other portals. Good Job!
I must say that the layout of the website is so classy. If we see other websites, one can easily see the difference in quality. I once booked a safari from here and my overall experience was so great. Definitely recommended!
Recently, I travelled to Madhya Pradesh for a tiger safari and I took a safari package along with a hotel package from find your safari. I am so grateful for the entire experience. Really loved it and is going to book again soon!
One stop solution for your all things Wildlife Travel in India! Absolutely recommend. Very smooth coordination, extends full support and very cooperative. I travelled to Sariska, Rajasthan with them and had a smooth journey and memorable trip.
Great tour guides, loved the whole experience. Would recommend.